|1-17||Introduction and class administrative.||Familiar with the course resources, rules, grading, etc.||
Textbook Companion Website
Course shared drive :\\copernicus\Public\csc2340 (accessible only on campus)
|1-19||C++ Programming Practice||1. Show your "Line" program in class (1/24)
2. Complete your Image Process program by 1/26 (midnight) and submit to Blackboard
3. The detailed instructions are given here.
|A program skeleton for reference|
|1-29||Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4||1. Read Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
2. Programming Assignment P2 Due (2/2 Friday).
|Course materials can be found in the course shared folder:
|2-5||Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8||1. Read Chapters 7 and 8
2. Programming Assignment: 2D Array Patterns Due: 2/9 (Friday) to Bb.
|Practice questions for arrays|
|2-19||Exam I (Chapters 1 through 8)||1. Open books/notes (paper only)
3. Multiple choice, complete (write) short programs, and read programs and find output.
|2-20||Chapter 9 Object-Oriented Programming||1. Read Chapter 9
2. Redo the Image Process program in Java. (Part I) See the handout here Due: (2/23) Friday
|A program skeleton for reference
|2-26||Chapter 9 Object-Oriented Programming||Programming Assignment: Image Process (Part II). Due: (3/4). Submit to Blackboard by 11:59pm
||Sample code can be found at the share drive: \\copernicus\Public\csc2340
|3-9||Chapter 10 Object-Oriented Thinking||Programming Assignment: Rhino. Due: (3/23). Submit to Blackboard by 11:59pm
||Test cases and PDF assignment sheet at \\copernicus\Public\csc2340\Rhino|
|4-6||Chapter 10 Object-Oriented Thinking||
Programming Assignments: Triangle and BigDecimal . Due: 4/6
||Sample code and instructions are at
|4-11||Chapter 11 Inheritance and Polymorphism||Programming Assignment (1): Student Tracking System Due: 4/18. Submit to Blackboard.
Programming Assignment (2): ArrayList: RemoveDuplicates and Union Due 4/29 (Sunday)
© Copyright Texas Wesleyan University. All Rights Reserved.