Lab Exercises: Read JSON Data from Using Ajax
Objective: Be familiar with JSON data format. Be able to write js programs to read data from json data files
- Create a subfolder named as lab3 in your web folder (~/public_html/csc4341). After that, download the sample files from the shared
folder located at the CSC server:
cp /shared/csc4341/lab3/* ~/public_html/csc4341/lab3
- Make sure you have a landing page in your lab3 folder.
- Study the sample programs and then write programs to read student data from a json file and display as an HTML table.
Feel free to make up some student data.
- A sample HTML table is given below.
- Post your work on your web site.