Database Project Topics
Instructions: As stated in the course syllabus, a term project that weighs 20% is required in this class. Students can work
on the projects in teams of up to three students. Before starting a project, teams must propose or choose a project and have it approved by the
instructor. Below are the phases and timelines for the project teams to follow:
- Form teams and choose project topics.
- Gether detailed technical requirements for the projects. Submit a written document describing your project to Blackboard.
- Interface and database design
- Oral presentations and project demo
- Delivery of project documentation
Suggested Topics Below are some suggested topics. MySQL and PHP are highly recommended for implementation.
- CSC Job Posting Board + Email Subscription
- Wesleyan Room Reservation System
- UCD Presentation Scheduling
- CSC Programming Assignment Submission and Grading System
- Degree/Graduation Planning System
- CSC Students and Alumni Tracking System